[torqueusers] how can I make pbs_mom rotate its old log files. [SEC=PERSONAL]

LEES, Cooper crl at ansto.gov.au
Mon Dec 1 18:00:58 MST 2008

Peoples,

Logrotate is always good here to use.

gzip is also your friend :)

Ta,
---
Cooper Ry Lees
UNIX Evangelist - Information Management Services (IMS)
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
T  +61 2 9717 3853
F  +61 2 9717 9273
M  +61 403 739 446
E  cooper.lees at ansto.gov.au
www.ansto.gov.au

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information
or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use
or further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as
well as any attachments.