[torqueusers] troubles setting output and error file permissions with "-W umask=022"

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Aug 21 11:04:43 MDT 2008

You could try using just "$job_umask" (the old name of the parameter...but I don't think it was in
2.1.8, either). I can't guarantee it will work properly. I know there were some problems with this
parameter that were fixed in 2.3. Maybe it was a regression in 2.2.x, so it might work, if it exists.

Your other option is, of course, backporting the changes in 2.3.x to your version of 2.1.8. Not very
desirable, but possible.

--Josh B.