[torqueusers] troubles setting output and error file permissions with "-W umask=022"

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Aug 21 09:35:00 MDT 2008

Try using the new MOM parameter "$job_output_file_umask". You set this in the MOM's config file to
your desired umask. This is available in 2.3.x. For example:

"$job_output_file_umask 0022" in the MOM config would set the umask to octal 022.

Don't forget to restart your MOM(s) after making this config change.

--Josh Butikofer