[torqueusers] Rerunnable Flag

Chad Vizino vizino at psc.edu
Wed Aug 20 04:51:33 MDT 2008

We have changed the default at our site to *not* rerunnable.  Check out
src/server/req_quejob.c to change the default at the server.  Look for
the comment:

       /* Interactive jobs are necessarily not rerunable */

And get rid of the "if" condition around these lines just after that:

       pj->ji_wattr[(int)JOB_ATR_rerunable].at_val.at_long = 0;
       pj->ji_wattr[(int)JOB_ATR_rerunable].at_flags |= ATR_VFLAG_SET;

   -Chad