[torqueusers] Rerunnable Flag

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Aug 19 17:51:41 MDT 2008

----- "Jon Akers" <jka at hpc.ufl.edu> wrote:

> By default, the rerunnable flag is set to true on all jobs. We would
> like this to be set to false be default on all jobs, and if the user
> wants it to be set to rerunnable they can flag it as true in their job
> script. Is there a way in which we can do this?

It appears to be hard coded into src/cmds/qsub.c :

int r_opt = FALSE;

[...]

  if (r_opt == FALSE)
    set_attr(&attrib,ATTR_r,"TRUE");

So you *might* just be able to change that initialisation
statement and the rest of the logic *should* work. :-)

YMMV, caveat emptor, batteries not included..

cheers!
Chris