[torqueusers] Only one cpu used even for parallel program

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:12:20 MDT 2008

Hi,
	First you should make sure that the program works without the use of
the toque/maui system. The manual for openmpi should explain how to do
this. Once you know the program works in parallel then I'd submit it
to the queue to see what you get. Make sure openmpi is compiled with
TM support. In the end I'm guessing you might want to use OSC's
version of mpiexec in order to get your program to get the proper
allocation of nodes from torque.

http://www.osc.edu/~pw/mpiexec/index.php

Hope this helps,

-Steve