[torqueusers] Two Torques with the same queue?

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Aug 4 16:10:27 MDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 14:35 -0700, Garrick Staples wrote:

> Your question was about running 'qstat' on two different pbs_servers was
> returning the same results.  I suggest that you are actually talking to the
> same pbs_server both times.  Looking at the server logs for job status
> requests, you can discover if you are actually talking to two different servers
> or not.

Sorry about the confusion, I know what you're saying now. Interestingly,
I'm tailing both server_log files for today and issuing 'qstat' and
'qstat @bcf:36001' and am not seeing any entries for job status requests
in the log files.

I can't do anything until Wednesday when the current jobs finish anyway,
but thanks for the help Garrick. I'll get back to you then.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility