[torqueusers] MSUB stage-out

Arnold, Theodore TArnold at hpti.com
Sat Apr 26 15:27:57 MDT 2008

Does msub have functionality to do explicit data stage-outs with grid
data-staging? For example. I have a script called Adams.acf and it will
create multiple output files (Adams.out, Adams.res, Adams.req, etc.).
If I submit the job from the grid head the input files get staged to the
execution cluster and the job runs. How do I get all the output files
back to the grid head? Is there an explicit stage-out msub parameter?
Is there a parameter to run pre/post-execution scripts like using bsub
-E or -Ep?

Also, we have clusters running different resource managers (one LSF and
one TORQUE). So we need something that will not be a RM-specific
solution

Thanks!

Will Arnold

High Performance Technologies Inc.