[torqueusers] host not authorized

Steve Snelgrove ssnelgrove at clusterresources.com
Fri Apr 25 11:44:14 MDT 2008

I am very sorry to have introduced this problem.  It had to do with an
attempt at dealing with a pbs_server with multiple Ethernet interfaces
where they wanted the high level server traffic to go over one interface
and the mom traffic to go over the other.  In attempting to solve this
(done back when 2.3 was the developement branch) the code to insert the
pbs_server into the okclients list was removed.  I have replaced this
code yesterday and fixed the problem in 2.3 and 2.4(trunk).

http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.3.1-snap.200804241117.tar.gz
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.4.0-snap.200804241119.tar.gz

Again, I am very sorry to have caused this problem and am thankful for
the many good eyes who have correctly pointed out the place in the code
where the error was observed.  Thanks.