[torqueusers] Exit status = -3

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:05:05 MDT 2008

this probably isn't much help, but this is what the torque exit statuses
mean:

#define JOB_EXEC_OK        0    /* job exec successful */
#define JOB_EXEC_FAIL1    -1    /* job exec failed, before files, no retry
*/
#define JOB_EXEC_FAIL2    -2    /* job exec failed, after files, no retry
*/
#define JOB_EXEC_RETRY    -3    /* job execution failed, do retry    */
#define JOB_EXEC_INITABT  -4    /* job aborted on MOM initialization */
#define JOB_EXEC_INITRST  -5    /* job aborted on MOM init, chkpt, no
migrate */
#define JOB_EXEC_INITRMG  -6    /* job aborted on MOM init, chkpt, ok
migrate */
#define JOB_EXEC_BADRESRT -7    /* job restart failed */
#define JOB_EXEC_CMDFAIL  -8    /* exec() of user command failed */