[torqueusers] Submitting X application

Krause, Roland Roland.Krause at amtc-dresden.com
Fri Apr 11 05:38:21 MDT 2008

Hi Juraj,
I found a way to run those X-wiindows applications.
In .login I set an alias for each application
alias tclock "qsub -I -X -l nodes=1 -N CLOCK"
If I do a tclock on command line, torque submits an interactive job AND
sources the .login
In .login I'm looking for $PBS_JOBNAME and do something:
if ($?PBS_JOBNAME) then
    if ($PBS_JOBNAME == "CLOCK") then
        echo "start xclock with torque"
        `/usr/local/binqdel $PBS_JOBID`