[torqueusers] ha torque

Steve Snelgrove ssnelgrove at clusterresources.com
Wed Apr 9 15:30:18 MDT 2008

On my test system, the size of this directory is 13 meg.  However, this
does contain the jobs sub-directory and thus the size will vary
depending on how many jobs are running.

root# cd /var/spool/torque
root# du -h server_priv
652K    server_priv/jobs
4.0K    server_priv/arrays
8.5M    server_priv/accounting
4.0K    server_priv/disallowed_types
20K     server_priv/acl_svr
4.0K    server_priv/hostlist
4.0K    server_priv/acl_hosts
4.0K    server_priv/acl_users
4.0K    server_priv/acl_groups
8.0K    server_priv/queues
13M     server_priv

I am not qualified to give an opinion on Maui or the scheduler, sorry.