[torqueusers] ha torque

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Wed Apr 9 12:30:41 MDT 2008

thanks

how much disk space does /var/spool/torque/server_priv typically use ?

how about the maui scheduler ? should it be running on both headnodes,
trying to communicate with localhost ?

I'm a little confused by the example, where the scheduler runs on the
the hosts as pbs_mom and not pbs_server... is the intent to also
failover the scheduler along with the shared file system ?

thanks again.

Daniel Bourque
Sr. Systems Engineer
WeatherData Service Inc