[torqueusers] Bugs/glitches in torque 2.3.0?

Roy Dragseth roy.dragseth at cc.uit.no
Tue Apr 8 14:55:08 MDT 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008, Steve Snelgrove wrote:
> Sorry, I generated the first patch out of the trunk and because of a
> previous attempt at fixing the ncpus problem, the patch failed when I
> ran it against 2.3.  Here is a better one for 2.3.

Yes, this works as expected. Both the ncpus and size reports are now correct.

Any plans for a 2.3.1 release anytime soon?  I'm working on a new release of
the pbs-roll roll for Rocks and need this fix.   If 2.3.1 is just around the
corner I'll wait for that, if not, I'll just include the patch in the
release.

Thanks,
r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
              phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
         Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no