[torqueusers] daemon running in a node not defined in server

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Tue Apr 8 07:14:04 MDT 2008

Hi.

I have a similar setup, but have never seen Maui/Torque hang because
of this (unless they are filling up your logs and thus causing issues).

I think your nodes file is what tells the server which nodes the
server maintains. Because MOM starts up in the other nodes, they try
to connect to the server, but server will not schedule any jobs in
those nodes.

Prakash