[torqueusers] Torque 2.3.0 build issue under SLES10 SP1 x64

Albino Aveleda bino at coc.ufrj.br
Mon Apr 7 05:47:40 MDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Ok, but it isn´t my error.
In my SLES10SP1 I have tk-devel and tcl-devel, because I installed.
My error is:

+ /usr/lib/rpm/brp-lib64-linux
sf at suse.de: if you find problems with this script, drop me a note
file format elf64-x86-64
should be in */lib64
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.71331 (%install)

RPM build errors:
   Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.71331 (%install)

Best regards,