[torqueusers] GSSAPI-Branch and PRERUN State

Georg Troska georg.troska at cern.ch
Wed Apr 2 03:35:13 MDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

I resetting up my PBS-Server. We restructured out Network because we
had a few problems in submitting jobs trough a NAT.
Before that I had a Batch-System running, that used the GSSAPI-Branch,
that means Kerberos Tickets and AFS-Tokens had been forwarded
throughTorque.

Now I have all nodes in one subnet, reinstalled the old-GSSAPI-
Version, 1657 (the newest didn't work), I get the error-message:

04/02/2008 08:47:31;0080;PBS_Server;Req;req_reject;Reject reply
code=15041(Execution server rejected request MSG=cannot send job to
mom, state=PRERUN), aux=0, type=RunJob, from troska at E4.PHYSIK.UNI-DORTMUND.DE

I restarted the mom the server and everything.

Any Idea?

Thanks George