[torqueusers] Email notification flooding

Freya Nerve aquarijen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:12:31 MDT 2007

Hi All,

I have seen others having this problem when searching the archives,
but I don't see the solution.  We have a large cluster and compute
nodes go down and get replaced on a regular basis.  When the compute
node that is the MOM node for a job goes down and if the owner of the
job attempts to delete the job with qdel, that user is treated to a
flood of thousands of emails that say something like: