[torqueusers] Torque occasionally hanging

Craig Macdonald craigm at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 12:55:25 MDT 2007

Hi Peter,

I think you're referring to my pleas for help.
Turning on nscd on all my nodes including the pbs_server node appeared
to resolve the issue.
The NIS servers in our dept seems to be slow, causing various timeouts
to occur.
Please let the list know if that helps, then we could update the Torque
wiki.

Craig