[torqueusers] defining queues by user defined node features

P Spencer Davis psdavis at bsu.edu
Mon Sep 17 13:12:57 MDT 2007

One final problem, I had to change the queues so that they all have
resource_min.nodes=1:x86 or resource_min.nodes=1:em64 in order have jobs
that request more than one processor to get queued, however this means
that qsub -l nodes=em64 will no longer work, nor will qsub -l
nodes=n35:em64. Have I just made a mess of this, or do I need to add a
set of serial queues as well?
                     Spencer