[torqueusers] defining queues by user defined node features

P Spencer Davis psdavis at bsu.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:30:45 MDT 2007

Ok, I figured out my problem. It boils down to renaming the x86-64
variable in my nodes file. When it was changed to em64, with the
available_resource.nodes=em64 set for the short-64 and long-64 queues,
the jobs where being sorted into the proper queues. Then I set the
acl_hosts=n(n)+...+n(n+1), set acl_host_enable=false, restarted maui and
  torque and everything works.
               Hope this helps someone else,
               and thanks to the group for listening to me think my way
      	      out of the problem
                           Spencer Davis