[torqueusers] looking for brave OS X torque users

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:58:39 MDT 2007

Hi,
	I recently got my lab of 18 iMac's replaced with the new Intel based
ones. In googling around I see that torque has some issues with Intel
based mac's (specifically with libkvm). I'd be happy to test out
anything that is in the works to remedy this. Although we do have
other dedicated clusters under torque/Maui it was nice to cluster
this lab of mac's for some simple jobs. So being able to get these
clustered again would be helpful. Anyhow, let me know if there is
anything I can do to help in this area. Thanks,

-Steve Young