[torqueusers] User's job can mess up the system so that no jobs run

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Fri Sep 7 02:18:08 MDT 2007

Could you set up diskquotas on the filesystem?

Martin Rushton
HPC Facility

QinetiQ
Bldg H4 Rm 6
MoD Fort Halstead
Sevenoaks
Kent, TN14 7BP

Tel:    01959 514777
Mobile: 07939 219057
Fax:    01959 51 6050
Web:    www.QinetiQ.com

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.