[torqueusers] Troubleshooting qsub -I interactive queue jobs

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 13:45:47 MDT 2007

 Yes I have tried solution (1) below with success, so far, but I may
resort to solution (0), not use dhcp on the external interface, the
external network people have admitted that it would be ok to do so, all
they really need is that I alter the external netmask to reflect the
expanded subnet, this can  be done statically and will not need doing
again until the subnet is further expanded but .. probably there will be
a different computer cluster by that time!

Thanks for all the help, even though peripheral to TORQUE itself.

Robert