[torqueusers] about installation of torque

Aaron Knister aaron at iges.org
Thu Oct 25 09:14:24 MDT 2007

I've only used this in the context of user output/error logs. If you
have a shared file system for the home directories (nfs or afs etc.)
then $usecp tells torque to just copy the output/error files from /
var/torque wherever to their designated location in /home. If you
don't have a shared filesystem root ssh keys must be set up so that
the compute nodes can copy these files back to the head node. Please
correct me if I'm wrong about this.

-Aaron