[torqueusers] qsub: Bad UID for job execution

Gordon Golding gordon.golding at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:54:01 MDT 2007

qsub resports 'Bad UID for job execution'

[guest at login2]$ qsub test.job
qsub: Bad UID for job execution

Job submission hosts must be explicitly specified within TORQUE or enabled
via RCmd security mechanisms in order to be trusted. In the example above,
the host 'login2' is not configured to be trusted. This process is
documented in Configuring Job Submission Hosts describing how this
configuration is done.