[torqueusers] Runnig a script after job completion

Chaitanya Krishna icymist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:44:30 MDT 2007

Hello all,

I have been searching for a simple solution to my problem but havent
been ablt to find any till now.

I tried the archives too. May be my search terms weren't good enough!!

I want to run a shell script after a job that I submit using qsub is
over. Is this possible? If so how?

To elaborate on the question. I submit a job using qsub, then I need
to check the output to see if the calculation has converged. If it
hasn't converged I need to copy the outputfiles that I have at present
and then continue the job using another qsub command. Is this
possible?

In a nut shell whenever the job submitted using qsub is finished in
should trigger a shell script.

Thanks in advance,
Chaitanya.
TU Delft