[torqueusers] send mesg

rishi pathak mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:45:24 MDT 2007

Hi
Look into src/server/svr_mail.c in torque source.
Search for MAIL_BEGIN MAIL_END MAIL_DEL.
You will come across some C case structs.
You can redefine the messages here according to your needs.
Also you can get more about the job inside pjob struct.

On 10/5/07, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> When a user submit a job he receveid a mail. That's fine.
>
> But how can he (the user) or the sysadmin can configure what's in this
> mail ?
>
> I ask because what I want (I'm in sysadmin team) is to have the node name
> in this mail.
>
> How can I do that ?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Albert SHIH
> Observatoire de Paris Meudon
> SIO batiment 15
> Heure local/Local time:
> Ven 5 oct 2007 16:51:09 CEST

Regards--
Rishi Pathak
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility
Center for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
Pune University Campus,Ganesh Khind Road
Pune-Maharastra