[torqueusers] Installing client software on shared file system

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 29 14:32:40 MST 2007

I have a small cluster with /usr/local mounted across several otherwise
independent nodes (only one of which has root access to /usr/local).
Therefore, the client and server executables, etc., are present on all
machines.  How can I go about setting up the compute nodes in this
environment?  I have left TORQUECFG at /var/spool/torque on the server and
would like to do the same on the compute nodes.

Thanks,
Sean