[torqueusers] 2.1.9 on BSD 6.2

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:59:45 MST 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 11:34:52AM -0700, Josh Butikofer alleged:
> Garrick,
>
> We have BSD 4.x and BSD 6.x. We're actually creating a new freebsd6 resmom directory. It seems that
> quite a bit has changed in 6.x in other areas as well, so we decided to create a whole new resmom.
>
> If you have a sec I have a few questions about the autoconf and build system. We need to ensure that
> the new resmom directory is being built properly on BSD 6 systems.

I think this is everything you need to do:

- ./buildutils/pbs_mach_type needs to report freebsd6
- add the subdir to DISTDIRS in ./src/resmom/Makefile.am
- add the Makefile to configure.ac
- add any required libs to MOMLIBS in configure.ac
  (search for freebsd5 for examples)
- create new pbs_resources_freebsd6 manpage in ./doc/man7/
- add new manpage to doc/Makefile.am

We should probably do this on 2.1-fixes, 2.2-fixes, and trunk.