[torqueusers] 2.1.9 on BSD 6.2
garrick at usc.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:59:45 MST 2007
On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 11:34:52AM -0700, Josh Butikofer alleged:
> We have BSD 4.x and BSD 6.x. We're actually creating a new freebsd6 resmom directory. It seems that
> quite a bit has changed in 6.x in other areas as well, so we decided to create a whole new resmom.
> If you have a sec I have a few questions about the autoconf and build system. We need to ensure that
> the new resmom directory is being built properly on BSD 6 systems.
I think this is everything you need to do:
- ./buildutils/pbs_mach_type needs to report freebsd6
- add the subdir to DISTDIRS in ./src/resmom/Makefile.am
- add the Makefile to configure.ac
- add any required libs to MOMLIBS in configure.ac
(search for freebsd5 for examples)
- create new pbs_resources_freebsd6 manpage in ./doc/man7/
- add new manpage to doc/Makefile.am
We should probably do this on 2.1-fixes, 2.2-fixes, and trunk.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/attachments/20071120/c44011d4/attachment.bin
More information about the torqueusers