[torqueusers] 2.1.9 on BSD 6.2

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Nov 20 11:34:52 MST 2007

Garrick,

We have BSD 4.x and BSD 6.x. We're actually creating a new freebsd6 resmom directory. It seems that
quite a bit has changed in 6.x in other areas as well, so we decided to create a whole new resmom.

If you have a sec I have a few questions about the autoconf and build system. We need to ensure that
the new resmom directory is being built properly on BSD 6 systems.

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.

josh at clusterresources.com