[torqueusers] job not running in batch mode

bipin bipin.bachhao at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:38:12 MST 2007

Hi all   when i submitting the job in batch mode with job script it get submitted but in the output ofthe \"qstat\" shows the job is in queue not running and after some time get out of the list as it completed but it is actually not ran because it not creating any  correct output. But same job runs if i run it in interactive mode correctly and giving correct solution. I tried same job to run from another users account and it runs well, I think there is some problem with the PBS or Maui reservations but i am not getting where it it.Can u please help me out in this matter.ThanksBipin Bachhao