[torqueusers] Server crashes because of a wrong group

Danny Sternkopf dsternkopf at hpce.nec.com
Fri Nov 9 11:57:12 MST 2007

Hi,

let me add one more thing.

It seems to be dependent on routing queues.
If the job is submitted to a routing queue then server crashes.
If the jobs is submitted directly to an execution queue then it works:

$qsub -lnodes=1,walltime=00:01:00 -W group_list=asl -q workq
echo blubb
qsub: Bad GID for job execution

Best regards,

Danny

Danny Sternkopf                         dsternkopf at hpce.nec.com
NEC HPC Europe GmbH,           http://www.teraflop-workbench.de
Stuttgart, Germany phone: +49-711-68770-35 fax: +49-711-6877145