[torqueusers] Torque with gssapi

Georg Troska georg.troska at cern.ch
Wed Nov 7 02:30:31 MST 2007

Hi,
I'm using torque at my cluster and I'm trying to enable kerberos
ticket forwarding, so that my users can use their own AFS-Home-
Directory or informations from that Directory for batch jobbing.
I tried the GSSAPI-Brach

compilation wasn't that easy - I had to add

#include "/usr/kerberos/include/gssapi/gssapi.h"
in /usr/kerberos/include/gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h

and had to run configure with --disable-gcc-warnings

But finally compilation was completed.

My problems are now:
1. Maui doesn't work in version 3.2.6.p19 is there a conflict to the
current torque-gssapi version?
2. However using qrun with an interactive qsub gives me the node-
shell but I have no ticket!

in the node-shell: klist gives me:

klist
klist: krb5_cc_get_principal: open(/tmp/krb5cc_84.top12.physik.uni-
dortmund.de): Permission denied

This ticket being in /tmp is the host ticket from my torque-server?!?
Why is this forwarded?

However the Torqueserver managed to put a copy of my user-ticket in /
var/spool/torque/server_priv/creds
but unfortunately on the server

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks George