[torqueusers] Webmin module for Torque

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Mon Nov 5 17:33:30 MST 2007

Our group (mostly Michael Hasak) has created a Torque module for the
Webmin browser-based administration framework. Currently we have a
worker node monitor, which can replace xpbsmon, and a queue monitor to
replace xpbs is in the works.

The module can be obtained either through the third-party repository at
www.webmin.org (pending approval), or directly through our SourceForge
project page at

Comments, suggestions, and bug reports are of course welcome.

May it be useful.

Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
  Phone: ++1 (650) 859-3379      Fax: ++1 (650) 859-2743
   torsten at synapse.sri.com        http://www.stanford.edu/~rohlfing/

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"