[torqueusers] Webmin module for Torque

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Mon Nov 5 17:33:30 MST 2007

Greetings!

Our group (mostly Michael Hasak) has created a Torque module for the
Webmin browser-based administration framework. Currently we have a
worker node monitor, which can replace xpbsmon, and a queue monitor to
replace xpbs is in the works.

The module can be obtained either through the third-party repository at
www.webmin.org (pending approval), or directly through our SourceForge
project page at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/torque-webmin/

Comments, suggestions, and bug reports are of course welcome.

May it be useful.

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"