[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.2.1 Released

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Nov 2 13:15:05 MDT 2007

After several months in development, we are happy to announce the release of TORQUE 2.2.1. As
always, we thank the community for their essential contributions. This new release includes support
 for job arrays (beta and still under development), support for Linux 2.6 cpusets, fixes for OS X
compiling, and numerous other bug fixes/enhancements. See the CHANGELOG for a more complete list of
changes. You can download TORQUE 2.2.1 from http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque

Note that earlier this week, a non-snapshot "official" version of TORQUE 2.2.0 was available for
download. This build had a critical bug in it. We removed this build, fixed the bug, and have
released an official TORQUE 2.2.1. If you downloaded the bad TORQUE 2.2.0 build over the past week,
we recommend you move to TORQUE 2.2.1.

Regards,

--
Joshua Butikofer