[torqueusers] Example or test programs?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:08:13 MDT 2007

What you need is a sample parallel program.  do some searches for MPI
tutorials,  grab a free MPI implementation (Like OpenMPI) and run a
sample MPI hello world program through torque.  This isn't really a
question about Torque.

or you can always just submit jobs that sleep:

#!/bin/bash

#PBS -l nodes = 5:ppn=1,walltime=15:00:00

#run hostname on all nodes allocated to job
pbsdsh hostname

#sleep
sleep 600