[torqueusers] can I add to the walltime of a running job?

David B Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Tue Mar 27 21:02:50 MDT 2007

Peter,

  Moab/TORQUE does this (via 'mjobctl -m walltime+=X <JOBID>') so I know
the TORQUE supports this at some level.  However, I do not believe Maui
supports this.  You may need to restart Maui after making the change
within TORQUE.

  I will try to find out how what we do within Moab to make this work and
report back.

Thanks,
Dave