[torqueusers] walltime not enforced

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 20 11:19:41 MDT 2007

I am running torque-1.2.0p2.  I know it is old and 2.1.8 is out and I
will upgrade.  But walltime is not being enforced from users jobs
scripts and I can't figure out why.

qmgr -c 'p s'

# Create and define queue interactive
#
create queue interactive
set queue interactive queue_type = Execution
set queue interactive resources_max.neednodes = 8:geochem
set queue interactive resources_max.nodes = 8:geochem
set queue interactive resources_max.walltime = 00:10:00
set queue interactive resources_min.neednodes = 1:geochem
set queue interactive resources_min.nodes = geochem
set queue interactive enabled = True
set queue interactive started = True
#
# Create and define queue geophys
#
create queue geophys
set queue geophys queue_type = Execution
set queue geophys resources_default.nodes = 1:geophys
set queue geophys enabled = True
set queue geophys started = True
#
# Create and define queue geochem
#
create queue geochem
set queue geochem queue_type = Execution
set queue geochem resources_default.nodes = 1:geochem
set queue geochem enabled = True
set queue geochem started = True
#
# Set server attributes.
#
set server scheduling = True
set server max_user_run = 200
set server default_queue = default
set server log_events = 63
set server mail_from = adm
set server query_other_jobs = True
set server scheduler_iteration = 60
set server node_ping_rate = 300
set server node_check_rate = 600
set server tcp_timeout = 6
set server job_stat_rate = 30

Can you please tell me for the geochem queue why?????

Thanks

Jackie