[torqueusers] rcmd option

nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com
Tue Mar 20 05:56:45 MDT 2007

All,

While floundering around yesterday, I noticed this option in the mom
configuration area:
$rcpcmd /usr/local/bin/scp -i /etc/sshauth.dat

I assume this is used regardless of whether the mom was compiled with
--with-scp?  Then I noticed that there doesn't appear to be an equivalent
configuration on the server.  Does this mean that the node does an
[s|r]cp-get for stagein, and that this isn't put there by the server?  Or
does it just mean this option isn't available for the server?

Thanks,
Nate