[torqueusers] JOB start if and only if a specific set of node are avaiable

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:00:41 MDT 2007

Hi at all,
  I want to configure TORQUE to allow job to JOB start if and only if a
specific set of node are avaiable and free from other jobs.
For example, I have a cluster composed by 10 nodes and only one queue
configured (job enter to run state untill all nodes are fully occupied). I
want to create a second queue named 'special' that allow to run job on 4
specific nodes (with acl_host directive). It's possible to submit in the
queue 'special' a job that require 3 nodes but TORQUE scheduler wait that
all 4 nodes are free and avaiable before start it?

Thanks a lot.
Best Regards

--
Filippo Spiga