[torqueusers] Re: Problem submitting job or verify jov

Julien Bessiere bessierej at si.edu
Fri Mar 16 10:42:58 MDT 2007

Sounds good !
map:/var/spool/torque/server_priv# qstat
Job id              Name             User            Time Use S Queue
------------------- ---------------- --------------- -------- - -----
8.localhost         STDIN            julien                 0 Q batch

9.localhost         STDIN            julien                 0 Q batch

thanks you very much

julien

>>> Justin Bronder <jsbronder at gmail.com> 03/16/07 10:34 AM >>>
I'm sure plenty of people on the list run Torque on a single machine to test
things out.  My guess from your first email is that your are trying to run
on
a machine named "map"?  If this is the case then:
$ echo "map" > /var/spool/torque/server_priv/nodes
and restart pbs_server/sched.

If map has X processors, then you would want to echo "map np=X" into the
file.

--
Justin Bronder

Advanced Computing Research Lab