[torqueusers] Re: Problem submitting job or verify jov

Justin Bronder jsbronder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:34:36 MDT 2007

I'm sure plenty of people on the list run Torque on a single machine to test
things out.  My guess from your first email is that your are trying to run on
a machine named "map"?  If this is the case then:
$ echo "map" > /var/spool/torque/server_priv/nodes
and restart pbs_server/sched.

If map has X processors, then you would want to echo "map np=X" into the file.

--
Justin Bronder

Advanced Computing Research Lab
University of Maine, Orono