[torqueusers] Re: Problem submitting job or verify jov

Julien Bessiere bessierej at si.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:26:26 MDT 2007

I've just read the basic configuration page.
I don't any file named node under /var/spool/torque/server_priv/
The trick is that I'm running Torque on a single machine. I know it's
odd for a cluster resource. But I need that for another application.
Anyway, I'm confuse with what I have to do !
I created a file "nodes" and put just node001 in it. I knew it was too
simple to work ;-).

Julien

>>> Justin Bronder <jsbronder at gmail.com> 03/16/07 9:50 AM >>>

It looks like you didn't add any nodes to your server yet.  Look at
1.2.1 on
this page:
http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:1.2_basic_configuration

--