[torqueusers] how to disable interactive job submission

Colin.Doherty at sungard.com Colin.Doherty at sungard.com
Wed Mar 14 03:02:27 MDT 2007

I know this is a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. How do I get hold of this patch, please, as it seems to be something that could solve one of our problems here?

Many thanks,
Colin Doherty
Data Analyst * SunGard * Reech * 38th Floor, 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ
Direct +44 20 8081 2603 * Office +44 20 8081 2000 * Fax +44 20 8081 2680 * Mobile +44 77 40 42 43 69* colin.doherty at sungard.com  * www.sungard.com/reech <https://webmail.sungard.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sungard.com/reech>