[torqueusers] success or failure

michael young mhyoung at valdosta.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:21:10 MDT 2007

Thanks for the reply John.
I did 'echo "sleep 10; echo success" | qsub', as you instructed
then, 'qstat', which gave this.
Job id              Name             User             Time Use S Queue
320.cluster         STDIN            spartan                 0 R default

then I did 'ls STDIN*', and it said "ls: STDIN*: No such file or directory"

Is it suppose to create a file in a curtain directory?  Like maybe I'm
in the wrong directory.

thanks,
Michael