[torqueusers] problems receiving output files from jobs

Thomas Blum thomas.blum at megware.com
Mon Mar 12 14:05:36 MDT 2007

Hello,

we experience problems with torque-2.1.7(with maui-3.2.6p17) when
submitting 200 jobs in a for loop and getting back the output/error
files for that jobs. The job only does date, hostname and uptime. From
submitted 200 jobs e.g. we get back 198 e and 196 o files. We tried
using scp and rcp but both have the same effects. The missing files
stuck on the clients in the undelivered directories and the server log says:

Post job file processing error

Does anybody has an idea what we can do?

Thanks,

Thomas