[torqueusers] How do I track what's going on during a job'sexecution

Fri Mar 2 01:44:53 MST 2007

I initially thought I needed one big log per queue that got appended
live by every running job, but now I use different names for the jobs
and it works fine tracking what has happened. I have also found (by
using qpeek - thanks for the tip - even though qpeek itself didnt work
to well for me) that the active jobs output can be found i torque's
spool-folder so now I can see the progress of what I am doing. Great!