[torqueusers] max queues

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Thu Mar 1 12:27:15 MST 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 19:14, Sam Rash wrote:

> maui has at least one line it autocreates per torque queue at startup:

Ah.  Okay.  I _manually_ put in a classcfg for each queue I care
about in maui.cfg , always have done.  Maybe it's only this autodetection that
breaks, and the fact I always have an explicit entry in maui.cfg covers it
and masked any autodetection problem for me....

( I then found that maui also autocreates another representing
the routing queue, and NONE and ALL  - so 67+1+2 = 70)

$ qmgr -c 'p s' |grep -c 'create queue'
68

(67 execution plus one routing)

$ showconfig | grep -ci classcfg

70

> Now how did you get 72 maui queues?

Sorry, 72 was what we #defined as maxes at maui compile time in the .h