[torqueusers] max queues

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Mar 1 09:05:31 MST 2007

Oh wait I see, torque has 67 (?) or do you mean 64 and TWO maui configs that
read in a subset of the 64 ea?  Sorry, dense or something here, I don't get
it.

If you care to send privately (or to list) snippets of qmgr -c 'p s'

And maui's showconfig | grep -i classcfg

Sam Rash
srash at yahoo-inc.com
408-349-7312
vertigosr37